|1.5kVA / 900W
|Battery Pack Voltage
The SMART1500LCDXL is a 8-outlet SmartPro LCD Line-interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides reliable power protection with expandable runtime. It provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. Eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, as well as provide up to 12 minutes of UPS battery support at half-load (450W) and 4 minutes of support at full load (900W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects severe under-voltage as low as 75V and over voltage as high as 147V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage.
- 1038J Surge suppression rating protects equipment from harmful power surges
- Audible alarm indicates loss of utility power or low battery
- 97% Full-load efficiency rating
- Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, load, AVR and battery statuses
- LCD rotates for easy viewing in both horizontal and vertical installations
- Automatically displays remaining battery runtime in minutes during power outage
- Built-in RJ-45 jacks protect single-line tel/DSL or network Ethernet connection
- Adapts to vertical or horizontal installation without special hardware
Direction for operation:
1.Confirm the rated voltage before the installation to keep the product from being damaged.
2.Cut off the power until the installation is finished.
3.Contact us when any problems happen, never open the product without permission.
4.Basic electronic knowledge or professional indication is needed for operator.
5.Product surface temperature control during normal operation environment within 65 ℃, the bad environment to reduce product life cycle.
6.Never use the product in a humid environment.
Warranty replacement excludes certain types of physical damage such as fire, flood/moisture, or tampering (in the circumstance that a fixture is improperly removed from its mount or connection causing it to fail).